The Bogolyubovo Township

The Bogolyubovo Township

The Bogolyubovo Township

Series: The Golden Ring of Russia

Catalogue Number: 5612-0003

Sell price:not available Buy price: Call us!
Date of issue: 03.11.2006
Denomination: 5 rubles
Currency: ruble
Metal, finenes: gold silver, 900/1000 925/1000
Total weight, G: 23,30/19,20
Diameter, mm: 39,50 (0,30)
Thickness, mm: 3,80 (0,35)
Mintage, pcs: 3000
Proof: Proof
Description

The obverse: on the disc the Emblem of the Bank of Russia [the two-headed eagle with wings down, lower the semicircular inscription Ȼ (BANK OF RUSSIA)] framed by a circle of dots, the letters to the left indicate the metal sign and the fineness, to the right the fine metal content. The inscriptions on the ring along the rim: at the top ɻ (FIVE RUBLES), at the bottom the year of issue 2006, the letters to the left indicate the metal sign and the fineness, to the right the fine metal content and the mint trade mark.

The reverse: on the disc the view of architectural ensemble of the Bogolyubov Monastery. The inscription at the bottom on the ring along the rim λ (BOGOLYUBOVO).

The artist: A.D. Schablykin.
The sculptor: A.S. Khazov.
Moscow Mint (M).
The edge: the raise nscription Ȼ (THE GOLDEN RING OF RUSSIA). at the same time every word is divided from each other by a sector consisting of 20 corrugations.

The Bogolyubovo Township (Vladimir Region), known thanks to the palace ensemble of Prince Andrew Bogolyubsky (built in 1158-1165) and the Church of the Intercession on the Nerl River (built in 1165), is a bright eyewitness of the erstwhile glory and power of the Vladimir and Suzdal Region.

98100