Historic Monuments of Velikiy Novgorod and its Suburbs

Historic Monuments of Velikiy Novgorod and its Suburbs

Historic Monuments of Velikiy Novgorod and its Suburbs

Series: Russia in the UNESCO World Culture and Nature Heritage

Catalogue Number: 5221-0017

Sell price:not available Buy price: Call us!
Date of issue: 01.04.2009
Denomination: 10000 rubles
Currency: ruble
Metal, finenes: gold, 999/1000
Total weight, G: 1000.00
Diameter, mm: 100,00 (±0,80)
Thickness, mm: 8,50 (±0,40)
Mintage, pcs: 3000
Proof: Proof
Description

The obverse: in the centre - the emblem of the Bank of Russia [the two-headed eagle with wings down, under it - the semicircular inscription "БАНК РОССИИ" (BANK OF RUSSIA)] framed bу а circle of dots and inscriptions, above - the denomination: "ДЕСЯТЬ ТЫСЯЧ РУБЛЕЙ" (TEN THOUSAND RUBLES), below: to the left - indications of the precious metal, its fineness and the mint trade mark, in the centre – the уеаr of issue "2009 г." (2009), to the right - the fine metal content and the ordinal number sign of the coin №___.

The reverse: in the frame of stylized arc - architectural monuments of the Yaroslav's Courtyard: above - the arcade of Gostiny Dvor, gate Tower, lower - principle temples of ensemble, in the centre of the disc - two ancient coins, to the right of them - the image of four merchants, below - the image of two coins and a birch bark deed, over them - figures of six men and commodities in the scene of bargaining; in the background above - three floating vessels against a background of the Novgorod Kremlin's outline. Inscriptions along the ring - on top on the matted surface of the arc: "ВЕЛИКИЙ НОВГОРОД И ОКРЕСТНОСТИ" (VELIKIY NOVGOROD AND SUBBURBS), on bottom: "ЯРОСЛАВОВО ДВОРИЩЕ" (YAROSLAV'S COUTRYARD).

The artist: A.D. Schablykin.
The sculptor: A.I. Parfenov.
Mint: Moscow Mint (MMД).
The edge: 360 corrugations.

Yaroslav's Courtyard founded by Prince Yaroslav in the early Xith century on the beach of Volkhov River, opposite the Novgorod Kremlin, includes architectural monuments of the XIIth-XVIIIth centuries: St. Nicholas Cathedral (1113), the church of Jone the Baptist on Opoki (1127), the Assumption Church at the Marketplace (1356), the Church of Women Myrrh-Bearers (1510), the St. Procopius Chutch (1529), Gostiny Dvor Ensemble (XVII c).

Ваша оценка Исторические памятники Великого Новгорода и окрестностей
99100