The Church of the St. Virgin Nativity (1390), Gorodniya Village

The Church of the St. Virgin Nativity (1390), Gorodniya Village

The Church of the St. Virgin Nativity (1390), Gorodniya Village

Series: Architectural Monuments of Russia

Catalogue Number: 5111-0136

Sell price:7 100 rub. Buy price: Call us!
Date of issue: 04.11.2004
Denomination: 3 rubles
Currency: ruble
Metal, finenes: silver, 900/1000
Total weight, G: 31.10
Diameter, mm: 39,00 (0,30)
Thickness, mm: 3,30 (0,35)
Mintage, pcs: 3000
Proof: Proof
Description

The obverse: in the centre the Emblem of the Bank of Russia [the two-headed eagle with wings down, lower the semicircular inscription Ȼ (BANK OF RUSSIA)] framed by a circle of dots and inscriptions along the rim: at the top ߻ (THREE RUBLES), at the bottom the year of issue 2004, the letters to the left indicate the metal sign and the fineness, to the right the fine metal content and the mint trade mark.

The reverse: the image of the architectural ensemble of the Church of the St. Virgin Nativity with the inscription in two lines to the right: . 1390 . (FOUNDED in 1390). The inscriptions along the rim: at the top Ż (THE CHURCH OF THE ST. VIRGIN NATIVITY IN GORODNIYA VILLAGE), at the bottom ܻ (TVER REGION).

The artist: A.V. Baklanov.
The sculptors: E.V. Kramskaya.
St. Peterburg Mint (M).
The edge: 300 corrugations

The Church of the St. Virgin Nativity in Gorodniya Villageon the Volga River founded in 1390 is the only one survived architectural monument of Tver architects.

(1390 .),
99100